• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M6A1 "Bearhound"--Mission Accomplished!!!

The M6 "Bearhound"--Moving to Paint!!

Wow! It's about time, I've been holding my breath waiting for paint! This looks fantastic!

Ok here is just a small update of the painting process. Looking for some constructive feedback :D ...I and yeah I would say it's a bit to green for OD at this early stag... :facepalm

.....STANDBY having Tech Issues as the Pictures will not attach for upload :bang head

testpattern.gif

:mpup

I actually did :yipee

Ok Got one of the two I was posting to work...so take that you stupid interwebs :bat

h0663877.jpg

Definitely looks interesting Eric! I would think that if you are using black as part of it, maybe it should have a tan or brown part as well.

Michigan_J_Frog.jpg

Looking good, no one else will have one, for sure!

Very interesting . Looking forward to more paint :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

It has been said "Oily to bed, Oily to rise!" :rotf
Keep up the good work! :good:

Oh ok... ;)
Standby I'll post something up this afternoon. I'm working on the rear chain drives at the moment. :D
:v

As requested!

h8389e79.jpg

As Some of you may have guessed already I'm painting and weathering this projects entirely with oils. Much the same way as MoonPuppy did with his P-40 a few months back. :D

At this point the following has been applied;

1) Repainted the underside as I was not happy with the too green OD. (Oils)
2) Detail painted the different components. (Oils and some Acrylics from True-Earth)(The Tire color is from Mission Models: Tire Black)
3) Colored shifted the new OD to a tad more brownish with a filter. (Oils)
4) Pin washed ALL details (Oils)
5) A light dry-brushing over the raised bits, mostly the bolt heads. (Oils)

Next up will be a bit more painting and then start the more indepth weathering of the underside. :soldier

Thanks for stopping in!
:v

I got no answer why it wasn't letting your images in but it is now. Looks great!! (y)

Back