• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M4A3 76mm Sherman-PLUMBING

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Ok finally got the stuff I needed to open this project. So I will be doing a M4A3 Sherman from Bandai in 48 scale. This kit has a interior :geek , but some of the kit is rather old so I will be giving it an infusion of Tamiya parts to spruce it up a bit. Here are my start up pictures. I will get to this as soon as the "Micro" build is winding down.

Terry B)

DSC08934.JPG

DSC08935.JPG

DSC08936.JPG

DSC08937.JPG

DSC08938.JPG

Re: M4A3 76mm Sherman

Construction is underway!! Assembled the main part of the engine. Looked over the parts and there is a lot of texture to add. Here's picture.

Terry B)

DSC09065.JPG

:popcorn Nice choice Terry. (y)

I don't know after looking at all the stuff I need to add or change I may have jumped from the pan into the fire. :laugh:

Thanks anyway Chad!

Terry B)

Ok here is some progress in a different direction. I installed all the Tamiya running gear. I was amazed how well things fit. There was not much difference in scale between the two kits, however the Tamiya road wheels were slightly bigger then the Bandai wheels. Here are some new pictures and thanks for looking.

Terry B)

DSC09067.JPG

DSC09068.JPG

Added some plumbing to the engine to make it look a little more complete.

Terry

DSC09176.JPG

DSC09177.JPG

Back