• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage

Gatto

I will be offering this Tamiya M16 quad gun half track.

Sorry for the picture quality the camera has died so the phone is all I have.

IMAG1189.jpg

IMAG1190.jpg

IMAG1191.jpg

A vintage Tamiya kit,this ought to be fun,Gatto. (y)

Are you going to do the figures provided in the kit as well?

:popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

I will be offering this Tamiya M16 quad gun half track.

Sorry for the picture quality the camera has died so the phone is all I have.

IMAG1189.jpg

IMAG1190.jpg

IMAG1191.jpg

Shalom.

You lucky dodg you. I've been trying to get one of those for years. I like it because there is no pesky PE to stress me out. I also like the factthat the front wheels can be moved side to side after the model i built so that it can be displayed other than driving straight ahead. I think you'll enjoy building it.

I have one unbuilt but it was given to me minus the quad-gun turret and accessories.

Cheers from Peter

Just about have all the components built and ready to be undercoated. What a nice kit to put together, detail is not to bad and no real issues just good fun.

Just have to work out this new camera now.

DSCN2040.JPG

DSCN2041.JPG

DSCN2043.JPG

DSCN2063.JPG

DSCN2064.JPG

DSCN2065.JPG

DSCN2066.JPG

DSCN2067.JPG

DSCN2068.JPG

Finally managed to sit down and get this finished and it fought the whole way, trying to get the cab and tray on the chassis shouldn't be that hard but it was.
A coat of AK Interactive grey primer went on with no problems, nice and easy to use.

DSCN2083.JPG

DSCN2084.JPG

DSCN2090.JPG

DSCN2091.JPG

Back