• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LUIZ´s SHELF QUEEN II - JUST FINISHED !...SEPT 6th

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

... forgotten for almost 7 years on my shelf, was this beautiful aircraft in 1/72 scale...this is my participation in this campaign...hope to make this jet plane in flight position...hope not disappoint you...follow the habitual starting photos...

See you soon :dance

Luiz.

LUIZ´s SHELF QUEEN II

You slid this one by me. :laugh: Where do the tracks go? :drinks

LUIZ´s SHELF QUEEN II

So... which markings have you selected?

h3a0e3fb.jpg

h576e08a.jpg

h6f111b4.jpg

hd22c748.jpg

h247f031.jpg

hf28d065.jpg

h5166363.jpg

h4d8c79a.jpg

Regards.

LUIZ´s SHELF QUEEN II- THE CHALLENGE

Hi mates!

Hi!

Thanks to Saul (Sharkmouth) ... that share with us excelent photos of Hunter in a Tiger Meeting, I decided to accept a challenge ... hand painting a printed tiger in a Hunter ... see the photos of the final phase assembly and preparation for the painting job

See you soon...Luiz.

LUIZ´s SHELF QUEEN II

Wow that's the coolest Hunter I've ever seen . :D Great choice :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

LUIZ´s SHELF QUEEN II- THE CHALLENGE

Hi mates!

Hi!

Thanks to Saul (Sharkmouth) ... that share with us excelent photos of Hunter in a Tiger Meeting, I decided to accept a challenge ... hand painting a printed tiger in a Hunter ... see the photos of the final phase assembly and preparation for the painting job

See you soon...Luiz.

Tiger Hunter, or Hunter Tiger.... :idonno :pinch:

But looking forward to your take on this Luiz, what a challenge! :popcorn

LUIZ´s SHELF QUEEN II - THE CHALLENGE, Update8/10.

Hi mates!

At finally...ready for painting...starting soon... :zen

:drinks

Luiz.

Back