• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LRDG truck

Thanks guys, i thought so but better to check before i make cartridge cases to litter the floor of my truck :)

Does anyone have a way of bending....figures ? I tried boiling water but its not hot enough, i am not to keen on a flame as its such a fine line between heating and melting ?

Paddy, the hardest part is figuring out how to figure out what you want to do. I am sure it will look great!

Spanky.gif

The hardest part is thinking about it before you start.

In addition to pinning, you can cut a wedge or a slot and use a wedge of plastic to change the amount of bend. Don't cut all the way thru then hot water or the residual heat from a candle you've just put out can soften the plastic just enough to help bend it. If making any adjustments to the torso make sure they are at natural bend points. You may have to re-sculpt fabric folds after repositioning.

Rich

OK chaps, i will see what i can do. the figures i have are nowhere near what i want, they could go from Germans to "Attack of the Zombie Germans" characters :)
I just wondered if there was some sort of trick like soak them in oven cleaner and they become Malleable..

Well is he now Dancing

DSC_1453.JPG

No...... unfortunately following extensive surgery including an amputated Leg, foot and an arm he is now dead....

DSC_1454.JPG

Don't forget to rotate the right hand. Give him some rocks or other debris to fill in the air gaps under him and you have it nailed Paddy!

Back