• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LRDG Chevy FINISHED

Looks good Paddy. If I were to say anything critical is you don't have enough chipping in the bed and some sink marks on the tail gate, easy fixes at this point.
I think you got the poses done well, just need to keep practicing on the figure painting. Need to find a brand of paints that work well for you.

Funny isn't it MioonP, i never even noticed those ejector pin marks on the tail gate but now you point them out they are obvious.
I looked again at the model and they are barely noticeable but in photos with top light they rally stick out :)
So what next, i might stay on armour, i had planned a Stuka but as Centaur is already doing one i will not crowd his show.
i have a few British desert armour items so i think it will be a Valentine MkII Cruiser tank, 8th army ?

But first i have a set of triple carbs for a Laverda 1000 to rebuild to pay for all this fun :)

Looks excellent Paddy! I would think the Chevy was in front of a hanger on green grass because it was brought back and then driven onto the grass until someone can come claim it.

Hey, it's a good story...

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Back