• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LRDG Chevrolet

agentg

This is the 1/35th scale Tamiya kit. I added Value Gear stowage and painted this one with mostly Floquil enamels. It has sat around for at least 3 years until Steve at Value Gear released the set for this kit. Thanks Steve!

Some very brave men rode into the vast desert wastelands to spy on Rommel. They stayed out weeks at a time usually spending more time and energy digging themselves out.

I used a generic case and added the desert base from DAS clay. The rock is plaster from a Woodland scenics mold. All that is painted in craft store acrylics. I still need to dust up the wheels and truck.

G

Wayne... I really like how your LRDG truck turned out. A lot better than my cobbled together 1/76 scale Matchbox kit turned out. Maybe I need to re-work the paint on all the accesories in the bed. Great job man.

Dave

Thank you all!

As soon as I get a break from work I'll post the latest "dusty" pics.

Dave I got that stowage set direct from Steve at the local IPMS show. I brought it home and worked on it for a week. That's what I'd been waiting for.

G

Back