• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, The armor Updated May12, 2021.

Logistics, The armor Update May 9th, 2015

Bob ..... WOW ..... I'll have study this some more ..... Lots to take in ..... :skipper

Brilliant work Bob! :woohoo: :drinks

All the best!
Dusan.

As with the figures, I was amazed that all the 52 vehicles for Logistics arrived safely. I will start posting again on the forum of the Logistics diorama as I need to build one more tank.

Here are some of the models that arrived unharmed.

IMG_2714_zpsqka1ihnc~0.jpg

IMG_2713_zpsmgydzerx~0.jpg

IMG_2712_zpsejzqkfmb~0.jpg

My last vehicle to build will be a Sherman M4A3E8 from the 4th Armored Division, Combat Command "B" under the command of Colonel Creighton Abrams. Actually, his personal tank, Thunderbolt 7. It will have the up armored kit as set forth by the directive of February, 1945, which involved extra armor plating, a .30 cal. machine gun mounted on the commander's periscope, the .50 cal. machine gun moved to the rear and another /50 cal. machine gun replacing the .30 cal. mounted in the main gun's mantlet.

I will build this last Sherman using the following two kits. No particular reason, the Dragon kit is a model of that exact vehicle, albeit with a few flaws to correct, but I just want to see how this Tasca Sherman goes together. I used the Tasca to build the basis of the M-32 B-1 ARV, that will be in the same column.

IMG_2715_2_zps9a0pr3ad.jpg

Stay tuned!

Logistics, The armor Update September 1st, 2016

Hey! A friend and I are about start a build of the Thunderbolt IV. Looks great Bob! Ready to see more.

(y)

Even more WOWness. Cant wait to see this.
James

Okie Dokie Smokie! Have not seen a Bob vehicle build yet. (He has been working on figures as long as I have been on here!)

Hey! A friend and I are about start a build of the Thunderbolt IV. Looks great Bob! Ready to see more.

(y)

Terry,

What version of Sherman is the Thunderbolt IV? An M4?

Bob

Even more WOWness. Cant wait to see this.
James

To tell you the truth James, Neither can I! :yipee

I keep predicting when it will be finished and so far, have never got it right!

Bob

Hot dang his BACK!!!!

I've never left Dave, but I haven't sat on the bench since August 31st, 2015, more than a year!! Felt great! I think I'll spend more time on it now!

Bob

Okie Dokie Smokie! Have not seen a Bob vehicle build yet. (He has been working on figures as long as I have been on here!)

You haven't?

Well, I just build them a little different than most! You ever hear of Henry Ford? He invented the assembly line and I copied him!

Bob

I remember when we finally moved into our new house last year and I got back to the bench, was a glorious day! Glad to see you back at it sir!

Logistics, The armor

I just had to announce this! Yesterday and today I actually started building my last two M4A3E8s. One, a Dragon kit, the other a Tasca. I plan on building those two while I begin final assembly and weathering the three that were painted a couple of years ago. Just thought I'd do armor for awhile to get back in the groove! It's been since August, 2015 since I touched an exact knife. Feels right somehow! :yipee Photo posts in a few days!

Bob

Back