• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LET'S TALK PROJECTS

I am thinking of building an M4A3(76)W in 1/48. In the Squadron-Signal Sherman in Action,the original one,I saw a pic of one that has the early T23 turret,and the 76 has a muzzle brake.
Plus the tracks are the T48 rubber chevron,duckbills on the tracks,and grousers fitted onto the tracks as well.

Hi guys, inline with my donation kit, i'm looking at this guy :hmmm

I really want to focus on a single figure and take my time rather than my usual production line roll out!

Viking.jpg

This one is for you mum!

This will be the first one out of the gate:
kits001.jpg

I'm working on a '69 Firechicken at the moment to get out of my slump.

Next will probably be this:
kits002.jpg

Terry mentioning the USS Benson reminded me that I have a few WW2 tin-cans in the stash.

I also have a couple of Accu-Mini P-51C's in the stash. I have several ponies on the shelf but no Red-Tails. Maybe I should rectify that.

Winter is Coming. Time to build.

Hi guys, inline with my donation kit, i'm looking at this guy :hmmm

I really want to focus on a single figure and take my time rather than my usual production line roll out!

Viking.jpg

This one is for you mum!

I like that figure. Who is it by and what size? Really looking forward to this as I really enjoy those types of figures.
James

I will probably build a Promodeler 1/48 P-40E that I got awhile back off of ARC Forum. It came from an estate sale of a modeler that died of cancer at 36. So what better way to start off the build then that. Then if time permits I will try and do the 1/72 Gato. Thing needs to be built. I am tired of that 4 foot box taking up stash space.

James, its Andrea from Spain, same as the viking long boast in 1/32

Adrian

Thanks. One of the new ones from Andrea I want to get is the viking building a long boat model with his son in 54mm. Maybe look for both of those.
James

I will be building the Airfix/JB Models 1/72 Vickers Mk. VI as the b varient, and painting it up as used by the 2nd New Zealand Divisional Cavalry Regiment in Libya.

vickers.jpg

And, as many are using this as an opportunity to try something new, I am going to try and build a small base that represents the bottom of a Wadi, and if time permits, I may give a figure or two a go to go with it.

Cheers

Rob

I am thinking this http://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagories/Model_Aircraft/TRP00003207/product.php?kw=swordfish
or this http://www.scalehobbyist.com/images/products/TAM/TAM00060306/TAM00060306_0_l.jpg
I don't know yet but I am still thinking and burning brain cells.

I am a very slow builder, so I wanted something I am confident of finishing, also when I spotted this one it seemed to fit well into this whole idea as our lost loved one's are always with us in Spirit, and a very iconic and famous aircraft that I have never built.

DSC_5337b.jpg

DSC_5338b.jpg

If I have time left I may start another whether (unknown att) it gets finished or not

This one has been sitting in the stash for awhile. Think I'll give it a go for this build. Now to figure out which crazy Italian camo scheme to do.

boxart.jpg

Back