• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Leopard's Leopard

Leopard2

Here is my entry. Since we only have 4 month if I remember right I enter something small. RoG's Leopard 1A5.

Joe

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Here is my first update. I am jumping back and forth. Doing a little here and a little there. I must say that this kit has some nice detail. And the fit is very good as well. Some of the assemblies are a little challenging due to the small size of some of the parts. But this kit proves again that RoG has some o the best 1/72 armor models out there.

Joe

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

Thanks guys. Here is another little update. Got the first coat of paint on and got also the wheels painted. Now its ready for tracks and the rest of the camo.

Joe

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Could you cut a hard edge stencil from a card or stiff paper to hold against the hull while you spray? What if the Maya are right????? :pinch:

Joe try thinning your paint and lowering the pressure some. As I understand it, most airbrushes can get fine with the right mixture. What Airbrush do you have?

Looks good to me. At that scale it probably wont be too noticeable when you weather it and meld everything together. Go with it, it looks fine (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back