• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Leopard2's M706 Command Car

Leopard2

I am going to try my luck with this one. Should hopefully be a quick and easy build.

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

I am going with the kit markings for "Blind Faith".

Well, I am going to open up my kits and look to see which decal sets will be left over (the ones from the kit weren't too good so I got some AM decals).

If you don't mind, I will post them here.

Regards,

I did a review of Mec Models:
https://www.modelersalliance.com/aftermarket/77-others/599

I only needed Happiness is a Warm Gun and Captain America (of the V-100 schemes).

DE-VD01.jpg

newstuff152-1.jpg

This leaves The Lemon, The Unexpected, The Grim Reaper, Catch 22, and Passport to Hell left over...

Which do you want?

Regards,

Got a little work done. The kit comes with an interior but due to the huge pin marks I decided to close her up. I guess I am not really in a filling and sanding mood. Other than that this kit is not to bad. A little flash here and there.

But I have a question. Was the vehicle interior white or that eggshell green?

Joe

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

But I have a question. Was the vehicle interior white or that eggshell green?

Sea Foam, same as the M113 interior. Model Master makes interior green in both acrylic and enamel but Tamiya Sky is a close match too.

The interior & wheel arches have mistakes and omissions so it is a wise choice to button it up (except for crew).

Regards,

Thanks Terry. I got her almost closed up. I gave the interior just a basic paint job. Might have to do some sanding where the hull halves meet.

Joe

IMG_0954.jpg

Back