• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ki-45 Toryu "Nick" 1/48

JustolJon

My Ki-45 I started after being released from the hospital two years ago. Working on wrapping it up with decals and detail parts. Hope you enjoy it
inbound1329641244760070592.jpg

Really like this aircraft anyway, so you've straight away got a 'fan'. Nice work, sir - welcome to MA, all the best from New Zealand.

Ian.

Really like this aircraft anyway, so you've straight away got a 'fan'. Nice work, sir - welcome to MA, all the best from New Zealand.

Ian.
Thank you. Two years ago I suffered a massive bilateral pulmonary embolism. I started this kit after my release from the hospital and worked on it a half hour at a time. I was on oxygen for a month. Anyway it was put in a clear plastic box and put up on the shelf. Recently I pulled it down and resumed work on it. I will be posting more builds soon.

Back