• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KI 44 Shoki Hasegawa 1/32

A great progress.

Future, decals (8 and smaller). Future, oils and just needs the matt varnish to finish.

KI44074.jpg

KI44075.jpg

KI44076.jpg

KI44077.jpg

KI44078.jpg

KI44079.jpg

KI44081.jpg

KI44082.jpg

KI44083.jpg

KI44084.jpg

Hi Typhon,
the build is coming along very nicely. I would like to do a Japanese plane in that finish before too long. What did you use for the upper color. It looks extremely good.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi Typhon,
the build is coming along very nicely. I would like to do a Japanese plane in that finish before too long. What did you use for the upper color. It looks extremely good.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hasegawa gives an indication. Paint with H80. I do not use Gunze because most of their paints are bright paints. I always get bad results with bright paints. I bought the H80 and tried to do a similar with Tamiya paints. XF-10 over a few drops of yellow, then white, yellow ... to get color.
After the model painted remembered that Tamiya indicates how to do the color. It's the same color for the KI 46 Dinah. XF-10(1) and XF-60(1). Bad luck.

yeah, I ain't buyin' in. you got one of those star trek minuturizor thingamajigs and you're just shrinkin' down the real parts, admit it already!

Really nice subtle chipping on the spinner, do that with sponge?

yeah, I ain't buyin' in. you got one of those star trek minuturizor thingamajigs and you're just shrinkin' down the real parts, admit it already!

Really nice subtle chipping on the spinner, do that with sponge?

Yes, shipping on the spinner was done with a sponge.

Finished model.

KI44098.jpg

KI44099.jpg

KI44100.jpg

KI44101.jpg

KI44102.jpg

KI44103.jpg

KI44104.jpg

KI44105.jpg

KI44094.jpg

KI44095.jpg

KI44096.jpg

KI44097.jpg

Thank you for your comments.

Thanks moon pappy for the quick response of the PM and Big Dog for your help.

What they said, I don't know what I'm more envious of, your skills or the time you have to build. Well done sir!

Back