• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"JUST PLANE BIG"

I think Terry has been pretty clear here.

Aeroplanes, fixed wing, 1:32 or more. That means no rockets, no choppers, no flying insects, no things that got throw up in the air in a crash and not 1:35.

Check me if I'm wrong.

egg beaters would be ok I guess.

I think Terry has been pretty clear here.

Aeroplanes, fixed wing, 1:32 or more. That means no rockets, no choppers, no flying insects, no things that got throw up in the air in a crash and not 1:35.

Check me if I'm wrong.

egg beaters would be ok I guess.

I stand corrected. :pilot

Define fixed wing :coolio

7 Of The Most Awesome Swing-Wing Aircraft Ever Built
7) General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark. The Aardvark was the first variable-sweep aircraft to enter production, and the wings could sweep from 16 degrees to 72.5 degrees. ...
6) Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23. ...
5) Panavia Tornado. ...
4) Sukhoi Su-24. ...
3) Rockwell B-1B Lancer. ...
2) Tupolev Tu-160. ...
1) Grumman F-14 Tomcat.
7 Of The Most Awesome Swing-Wing Aircraft Ever Built | Boldmethod
www.boldmethod.com/blog/lists/2015/08/7-awesome-swing-wing-aircraft/

Lol... :rotf . Thought I'd ask . The target seems to be wandering ... :soldier

Is that a Trumpeter kit you are referring to Paul?

Yes is is Warren. Turns out they made 2 different kits. One, the A version which would have been used in Vietnam and the D version which is more current and would have been used in Desert Storm.

Speaking of Desert Storm, here are a couple of photos I found that shows some special effects that occur in dust storms.

hbaa4d48.jpg

hcc8950a.jpg

that's gotta wreak havoc on the motors, even with sand screens. Bet it shorten's the life of the rotor blades.

Definitely in with a Kitthawk OV-10A Bronco:

h43cb189_2018-07-09.jpg

h8f6430a.jpg

Bring it on (as they say).

Ian.

That's gonna be sweet Ian!

I'm on the fence, depends on timing for this one. Build will either be an FW190d9, Ho229 or TA152H0. But first i need to finish the works in progress for this year. so, you know.... timing.... :unsure:

The Bronco looks to be a sweet kit Ian.

There are a lot of things I could build for this. IF it was OK with Terry I could maybe even restart my Ju88A build that has been stalled for a long time. I would say it is maybe between 50% and 70% done depending on what I do to it. The fuselage is still in halves and the cockpit is mostly done, but there is a bunch of stuff yet to do.

I guess I will have to dig up the thread.

The Bronco looks to be a sweet kit Ian.

There are a lot of things I could build for this. IF it was OK with Terry I could maybe even restart my Ju88A build that has been stalled for a long time. I would say it is maybe between 50% and 70% done depending on what I do to it. The fuselage is still in halves and the cockpit is mostly done, but there is a bunch of stuff yet to do.

I guess I will have to dig up the thread.

Go ahead it's ok with me.

Is this thing a go? If it is I have another Academy F-18 that may fill the bill.

Back