• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

just got this....

Okay just started work on thw Academy MH-6, which I was planning to build as an OH-6 "Proud Mary".
The kit is as basic as you can get, the cockpit which is FULLY visable is nonexistant, but the worst is the canopy which could be best described as "holy shit...what the hell!". This one can sit alongside the Hind from hell....
Can someone please bring out a nice OH-6 in 1/48 please!
Thinking I will have to get one of the Hasegawa Jap versions and kit bash it...any thoughts fellas?
 
It will have to wait a little while as the boss got crabby at me about my spending....
I found a couple of kits here in Australia that I have been chasing a while, the Italeri kits, 1/72 Counter Invader and the EB-66 Destroyer, also have the 1/48 Mohawk to get as well, plus the cockpit details and decals for the "Centaurs" for the 1/48 Cobra.
Is anyone like me with a long list of "How am I gunna sneak that past, the wife" LOL.
Then I saw the 1/72 Hercules with the "Firebee" drones attached....

dramatic-drama.gif
 
It will have to wait a little while as the boss got crabby at me about my spending....
I found a couple of kits here in Australia that I have been chasing a while, the Italeri kits, 1/72 Counter Invader and the EB-66 Destroyer, also have the 1/48 Mohawk to get as well, plus the cockpit details and decals for the "Centaurs" for the 1/48 Cobra.
Is anyone like me with a long list of "How am I gunna sneak that past, the wife" LOL.
Then I saw the 1/72 Hercules with the "Firebee" drones attached....

View attachment 194786
I can feel your pain (I was there once LONG ago) When my "War Dept" passed 24 years ago I dated for a while then came to the conclusion of "why bother"? That was 17 years ago. I had not bought kits in years and a while back I got rid of a bunch of stuff I was never going to build. Since then there have been SO MANY really nice kits that it has been hard not to buy many of them.
At least at this point I am building them and actually finishing the builds. I hope I can make a big dent in the current build this weekend.

Also at least you are not hanging out at the local "Pub" or "Bar".
 
I gave up on alchol a long time ago, I was an angry drunk and picked up ugly women ( we call it beer googles LOL).
I don't go out much, just to walk the shepherds and get the groceries, I have CPTSD and really don't like humanity much...
So model making is all I have now, I must admit I miss being able to travel, would have loved to have come back over to the U.S.
 
Back
Top