• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 87B STUKA

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Here is my entry start up pictures. This one of the first issues of this kit. It has tons of raised rivets! A dry brushers dream!! (y) . I may change the markings. I may change a lot of things, but here goes.

Terry B)

DSC00589.JPG

DSC00591.JPG

DSC00590.JPG

One more Stuka!!! this one my brother built many years ago and it still standing in he´s old room at my parents house, no snakes on it, and no pilot (think i remember they looked a little funny)
gonna be nice to see you work some magic on this old kit Terry! :)
//Mats

One more Stuka!!! this one my brother built many years ago and it still standing in he´s old room at my parents house, no snakes on it, and no pilot (think i remember they looked a little funny)
gonna be nice to see you work some magic on this old kit Terry! :)
//Mats

Ha yeah the figures do look a little funny, but I think I know where to get some better ones.

Terry :hmmm

One of my very favourite model subjects. I have so many references, it's bordering on an 'unhealthy obsession' - The Operation Merkur machines were very colourful.... lots of yellow cowls and/or rudders and elevators. Terry, let me know if you want me to cross-check anything, happy to help if you need it; also I'd be wary of using the kit decals if you decide to do the 'Snake'- because of their age there is a distinct chance they may fracture, I know at least one decal company has issued it.

Just a thought.

Ian

One of my very favourite model subjects. I have so many references, it's bordering on an 'unhealthy obsession' - The Operation Merkur machines were very colourful.... lots of yellow cowls and/or rudders and elevators. Terry, let me know if you want me to cross-check anything, happy to help if you need it; also I'd be wary of using the kit decals if you decide to do the 'Snake'- because of their age there is a distinct chance they may fracture, I know at least one decal company has issued it.

Just a thought.

Ian

No snake I have decals for a yellow nose. I'm afraid this build will not be the best as I am doing it out of the box, but thanks for the help.

Terry

Back