• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju-52 at Military Air Museum

Like Father, like Son...(y)

Now it's a team effort

Indeed it was a team effort. The boy was bothered that his thumb, palm, and feet would show up in images as well as simply taking some blurry ones. While he wanted them deleted, I kept any that had model detailing value.

The museum is worth visiting. Sadly, none of the Fighter Factory team were available (Memorial Day weekend) to open the hangar where the La-5, fueled up ramjet (from the Loon which is a copy of the V1), Mosquito, Mustang, and others were kept.

I know they are blurry but I tried to get glimpses...
MosquitoContainer0.JPG

The container got me excited but the door was locked. So, I peeked like a Peeping Tom.
Mosquito00.JPG

They also have a genuine Fw-190A being brought to flying status.
Fw190a.JPG

Fw190b.JPG

Fw190c.JPG

A genuine La-5 also to be made flyable.
La5a.JPG

La5b.JPG

A P-51 under maintenance.
P51a.JPG

P51b.JPG

A fueled up ramjet.
V1engine0.JPG

Regards,

I see that Junior like "Tante-Ju" as well :yipee

BTW, Air & Space Museum in Krakow (eng. Cracow) get Ju-52 a few days ago (with DH Sea Venom). It's mean that i need to go there for weekend (in last years they revived a few "new" birds: SAAB Vigen, F-104, Mirage V BA, Harrier GR.3, NA T-6G Texan, Tiger Moth, Fouga CM.170, Jaguar GR.1, SAAB Draken)

Back