• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jeffrey Riedesel

Congrats Jeff but I gotta tell ya, that photo. Should have a caption "Son, do you know how fast you were driving?"

Always enjoyed both you and Grace's postings. You do exemplify what a Modelers Alliance Master is. :notworthy

Congrats, Jeff, and welcome aboard.

Thanks for serving the community in Law Enforcement.

I look forward to watching your upcoming builds here.

Cheers,
James

I gotta tell ya, that photo. Should have a caption "Son, do you know how fast you were driving?"

That's funny, I've never seen the officer's face when I heard that question, just the blinding flashlight. Or the worse one, 'Been drinking tonight son?' :D

Congrats Jeff, looking forward to your future work.

I think we could spend a few hours on some barstools talking cars, I restored every year Impala SS from '64 to '69 and dearly miss those days.

Well congrats Sir and well deserved!! Interesting that you were employed at a Saturn Dealership, from 2002-2005, I was a Procurement Agent for the company that manufactured the interior door panels on the LS...small world!

Congratulation Jeff . You have traveled an interesting road .

Looking forward to more .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks so very much guys.

Sorry for the late reply, been working a lot lately and if not at work been at the ball field with my Diamond Demon. Really on my last day off we were there over 6 hours. I was so sore the couple days.

I'm not totally sure if I like spring as much as I did. Just kidding I love to see Grace play.

By the way if you see my ugly mug on a traffic stop you have have done something really wrong. Or you have a classic car that the brake lights didn't look like they were working : :rotf

I have been getting little things worked on at the model bench. So I hope I can have some projects and some progress to show.

Thank you so much for the honor of being a Modellers Alliance Master!

Back