• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jagdpanzer IV Variants WIP

Really puts into perspective the difference between the 2. So much higher and chunkier. Quite a cool project Tony. (y) (y) (y)
James

Yeah James the L/70(A) is what you get when you need something in a hurry. Until the new Jagdpanzer IV was developed the interim model was really successful at taking up the slack between the StuG and the new Jp IV. From the looks of it the Brummbar comes to mind don't it? :D

Cheers
Tony lee

Almost the weekend for you working types out there. (y)

With the breech almost out of sight in there it only got a coat of Tamiya white primer and a raw umber wash. The rest of the interior will just be flat black.
100_1276.jpg

100_1277.jpg

Hee Haaw :dance
Tony lee

Almost the weekend for you working types out there. (y)

With the breech almost out of sight in there it only got a coat of Tamiya white primer and a raw umber wash. The rest of the interior will just be flat black.
100_1276.jpg

100_1277.jpg

Hee Haaw :dance
Tony lee

:mpup

:laying off the :popcorn

The Daytona NASCAR race was rained out dangit so here's an update for you.
The Tristar hinges were so thin and fragle I used the unused DML A-O hinges for the hatch covers.
100_1280.jpg

The kit was missing the splatter shield at the front base of the casement and a strip of PE sprue came in handy. I wrapped copper wire around the travel lock to simulate some kind of contraption????
100_1281.jpg

Take care, Cheers
Tony lee :)

Dear Tony.

...amazing thread...following with a big interest!

SPG´s forever...sounds cool....

Best!

Luiz.

I knew this was going to be cool!! Coming along beautifully Tony.

I've seen several of your builds here and there Tony, and you are so darn knowledgeable when it comes to armour. Are you a veteran or do you study up a lot?? Keep up the great job!

:popcorn

:laugh: :laugh:

Tony , it's the new 21st century retirement plan , I retire after 31 years at one job .......... then get another .....

Back