• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jagdpanzer IV L/70 Lang

One step more ... actually, still a not completed step: Zenithal filters

DSC_0116_118.jpg

With difference, this is the more time-consuming step. I´ve been more than 12 days with this technique (two times per day) and just now results can be barely seen....

No problem highlingthing dark yellow ... but red brown and dark green are another history ....

May be in another 10 days I´ll get the desired results.

"Tank" you very much for your comments and support!

B) nice effects Jose. your patience will pay off ........it is all part of your unique style. I can't wait to see this finished.

Filters at 90%

DSC_0148_142.jpg

DSC_0149_143.jpg

DSC_0150_144.jpg

DSC_0151_145.jpg

... now, time to clean some imperfections in the darker green (easy, just with the brush slightly dampened with the same filter!)

.. just 3-4 days more with filters and ... weathering!-

Deadline at March 5

... no stop!

Mighty fine, Jose!! You definitely are a master at camo and weathering! Nice work! (y)

Hello Jose.

It just keeps getting better everytime you post. I was curious though about your lighting. How many lights and watts do you usually use for your photos? Your photos always look perfect, but mine always come out dark. I usually use three lights with each one being 100 watts.

Gary

Thank you very much for your nice opinions! Hope you´ll also like the finished one! ;)

Gary, I have a Nikkon D60 and three 22x60 cm 5400ºK lights (110W) in each side and one at top usually close to the kit with the rest of the lights of my garage (where I have my permanent studio) off.

I also use a Nikon Micro-Nikkor AF-S 60 mm f2,8G ED and a Manfrotto heavy tripod. I really spend a lot of money in this equipment but I´m happy with the results.

Thanks for posting!

One step more .... first weathering steps ....

1-5.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-4.jpg

5-3.jpg

... any opinion or suggestion will be highly apreciated

... hope that I´ll finish it within this weekend!

Well Jose , you know how big a fan I am of your work , then you just have to make a model of about my favourite vehicle ! ;) I have been checking this build out regularly , It is amazing !

Jenny :kiss:

Jose,
Sweet looking paint job...
I'm sorry to hear that everyone leaves you alone on vacation
and you have to resort to building models to keep your sanity. :lol:
Glad to hear that you got to enjoy your vacation...
Keep up the good work and keep posting pictures, I'm enjoying
this build.
Shawn

Looks very good! Everytime I look at a tank like this it's always "well I should try this myself" ... may be, one day :)

Back