• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It's a duck !

It's been a week already with no news on the "Duck"... "What's up Doc?!?" Still having problems with it, Chris? :idonno I've been away for just a week and already you start to slow down your build! :angry:

:D :D :D

Hope everything is fine, dude! I'll be around waiting patiently for the next installment... :popcorn

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Well guys there are some good news to all this. The repairs were done the first day. I think you guys will be surprised when I post up the pictures of the repairs.

Also, I have not broken anything off of it all week. One wing has been strung . Still need to do the other. and then the dreaded landing gear. I hope I can manage to tighten the sprue without breaking anything.

Now, the bad news . This computer was in the shop over the weekend getting totally purged. I am still trying to get things back in order.

My camera is literately falling apart . If it gets worse I will have to resort to Duck tape . Waiting on the sales to come around between here and Christmas.

Right now, I am literally covered up with things to do until mid November . If I don't spend all my spare time on this web site I might get some modeling done. No promises there though.
However we will get there. One way or another :soldier

Cheers, Christian B)

Back