• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It doesnt rain it pours.

jknaus

Administrator
Man but what a month. First the sock puppet gets re elected but I wont talk about that here except to say it was another kick in the gut. Then we find our oldest cat had cancer and so we have her on palliative care until the end. Thats really hard emotionally. Then my youngest son moves into his own home which is great, but tried to help so now hurting even more. The the clincher. One of our young male cats who is a real cuddle bug has disappeared. We are thinking he may have nipped out unawares when a package was delivered yesterday. Searched all over the house last night and then the neighbourhood. No can find. Its really hard on us to lose him also. Still hoping someone took him in and he either ends up at the pound or a vets and they read his chip. Trying not to dwell on the fact small dogs and cats are stolen in the area for the illegal dog fights. Really hoping thats not how this ends. Hoping we get a break.
James

Sorry James. I saw a meme the other day that we both should identify.

25342b96c6ed95cb8976d519cba9d9ebbc3fd4359ae35ff39f59023f301102dc_1.webp

I've done my last move. Told Cindy last night as we made the last haul, "why didn't we just hire the guy?".

Yeah my days of usefulness seem over. Need to win the lottery and retire far far away from people, preferably nice and warm.

There is nothing worse that moving. Nothing. I was deployed several times, but at least I got to come back to a place I recognized. Moving is leaving security and going to the unknown. Yuck!

There is nothing worse that moving. Nothing. I was deployed several times, but at least I got to come back to a place I recognized. Moving is leaving security and going to the unknown. Yuck!
Yeah I had enough postings, but it was also a new adventure. He just got tired of PMQs and has moved into town into his own place.

Hope the cat finds his way home, I would hate to lose a cat that way. Having them pass from age is hard enough.

Sorry to hear of your woes James. It has been one of those years I guess. If you have a sock puppet we have a houseplant. Things are just buggered all over and I can honestly say it is all due to the many morons in charge (again all over) Elmer Fudd hasn't anything on the dimwits that are screwing up, Umm running things.

Sorry to hear about your troubles James. Hope your little kitty shows up. What a useless election we just had. Millions spent for more of the same old shite.

No place to go but up, My Canadian friend! Keep calm and model on!
I told our car replacement adventure story elsewhere already. It's been an expensive summer!

Back