• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Israeli Tiran 5

Good Work Here Greg! :ro:
The only thing I would add is this. On the front of the turret are two ovals one on each side of the main gun. One is for an MG the other is for the site. I would paint them a really dark gray, almost black.

Other then that Awesoome tank build!
:victory:

The only thing I would add is this. On the front of the turret are two ovals one on each side of the main gun. One is for an MG the other is for the site. I would paint them a really dark gray, almost black.

Thank you!

Hey Eric, are those ovals glass lens'? Or just metal painted darkly?

Greg, this is awesome! One would think you had been building armor forever! This is much better than my tiny one.

If I recall, the two ovals are actually openings in the turret. By painting them a dark color that reflects their open state.

Greg, this is awesome! One would think you had been building armor forever! This is much better than my tiny one.

If I recall, the two ovals are actually openings in the turret. By painting them a dark color that reflects their open state.
There is nothing inside but darkness so would opening them be a good idea?

Ok, final image for this thread, then moving to the next project. Opening the holes was easy and effective!
20221210_085007.jpg

Back