• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IPMS U.S.A. REGION 5 CONTEST PIC'S

You're kidding, that Saturn V and Launch Tower didn't place?! What was the problem, wrong shade of red?

Great pictures Mike, looking over the gallery now.

Well I know the guy really well and he likes to build big stuff, but he does not carry the detail all though the build. That hurts him when he goes to contest. Still looks neat and is very impressive.

B)

I see someone got it right

IMG_5291.JPG

What yours is orange too! :laugh:

Well Guys,

This seems to be a pretty cool time to get back to this great Forum: what an amazing bunch of models were presented at the Region 5 contest!!! :eek:hmy: Can't thank you enough, Terry and Mike, for the outstanding pics you posted here and at the Gallery: it took me the best part of an hour and a half to look them over and, still, I'm sure to have missed many details! :hmmm :)

I agree that the Lancaster is an extraordinary build, but so are so many of the other models presented! :notworthy As a wannabe not-modeler, all of them seem to be unreal - or maybe very real! :)

Good to see you here lupanzer: any new projects under way?

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Well Guys,

This seems to be a pretty cool time to get back to this great Forum: what an amazing bunch of models were presented at the Region 5 contest!!! :eek:hmy: Can't thank you enough, Terry and Mike, for the outstanding pics you posted here and at the Gallery: it took me the best part of an hour and a half to look them over and, still, I'm sure to have missed many details! :hmmm :)

I agree that the Lancaster is an extraordinary build, but so are so many of the other models presented! :notworthy As a wannabe not-modeler, all of them seem to be unreal - or maybe very real! :)

Good to see you here lupanzer: any new projects under way?

Cheers! B)
Fernao

First off welcome back Fernao!! Second there were many great models over 400 to be exact. No way I could get a picture of all of them. It was a really great show.

Terry B)

LOL to Mike's pics...loved them all!!! I really wish there were shows like that around here and more importantly that I had such a great group of modelers to go to them with...looked like fun was had by all!

Back