• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Initial Production Tiger I WIP

DioRandy

Here's some shots of a WIP featuring Dragon's Initial Production Tiger I (6252). Basically, the kit is roughly slapped together in order to stage the array of figures from Tristar, Tank and Verlinden. I intend to whitewash the Tiger, that's why I went with the winter-clad figures. :unsure: I'm still pondering what to do for the setting and the type of base, but it's a start.

IMG_0014.jpg
TigerI2.jpg

Gday Randy
The figure layout looks nice, but is the intent to have a moving or stationary rig? If moving then the bloke standing on the rear deck and the rear left seated bloke have got some troubles. I'd spin the seated one around to face the rear, event though there'd be less interaction.
As for a setting, I take it North Africa is out? : :laugh: :blink
Brad

that's already very good looking randy!

BradJ wrote:
If moving then the bloke standing on the rear deck and the rear left seated bloke have got some troubles. I'd spin the seated one around to face the rear, event though there'd be less interaction.

i'd say the same if the driver wouldn't stand in his hatch and thus cannot drive the tank! ;)

Thank you for stating what I thought was the obvious and, therefore, chose not to respond. That's why you're a Field Marshall!

regarding the obvious - that reminds me of the beautiful krupp protze six wheeler markus showed last winter on tnt and i mentioned that this would be my favorite four wheeler!

when looking at pics some details can slip through very quickly! i myself hadn't noticed the driver until having had a second look at the last pic! ;)

what doesn't help when someone cannot count like i! (calling my favorite six wheeler a four wheeler! THAT was embarassing!)

Back