• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I will be moving soon

shawngehling

Hello all,
On 10-10-10, I was offered a new job (Caretaker/Security) position at a local
community on the South End of Whidbey Island. As soon as I get the new address
(I will be moving down there) I'll let you know what it is (and the new phone
number for those of you that call me). This means I may be off line for a few
days while I'm moving my stuff down there. My official start date is 1Nov10.
This job should give me more time to model (once I get the new job down).
I'll keep you posted on that one.

Shawn

good luck for the new job and for the move shawn! hope to see you soon again!

whidbey island looks like a beautiful place to live!

Good luck with the new job Shawn . I hope all goes well with the move :D

Yeah you will have to give me your new phone number :D , I will ring you reverse charges :eek:hmy: .... Us blondes can chat for a while :pp , as long as your better half does not mind you getting reverse charge calls from midget blondes at 2 am in the morning (Your time) :laugh: to chat about modelling

Jenny :kiss:

Shawn I would offer to help you move but I'm scared you'd take me up on it...:mpup

Congratulations on the job, good luck.

Hey Shawn,
Moving can be very stressfull,make sure you got some time to RELAX.{I know this by experience}
Good luck on your new job and home!

Greetings,Ron.

Laura, Thanks, it is beautiful over this way... The view from the new house is amazing too.
Jenny, Sorry if you're going to talk blond, you will have to talk to the wife and or Daughter.
I don't fit into that category, and neither of them speak Models...:D
M/P, No worries I have lots of offers to help me move out of town (not sure I like that much):hmmm
My modeler buddies all said they would come over and load up there vehicles and help me move
all my models (no Problem). :hmmm :eek:hmy: ;)
Johnny and Randy Thanks.
Ron (hey just thought I'd let you know you have a pigeon on your shoulder, hope he/she didn't
leave you any luck...:S ;)
I'll be a little busy (although I did sneak off to a model contest today). Will let you
all know how the move goes and keep you posted.
Thanks again for all the well wishes...
Shawn

Shawn, congratulation for your new job and new place. Glad to hear that you will have more time to built more models.

My luck, I didn't come to check any update in TnT for so long then I'd just found this topic today.
I plan to send mail to you tomorrow. Now I think I should wait for your new address will be better, isn't it?

In the packaging I already packed 3 books and 1 base (I made by myself) to send them to you.

Please keep me update again once you've the address confirmation or when you move to there.

Cheers!!!!

Num

Back