• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I have found some Klear in the UK

chris808

Hi all
As i was wandering around Wilkinson here in the UK i found they sell KLEAR sold as pledge with logo New improved KLEAR Pledge.
I will have to give it a go

Cheers Chris

Good to hear, someone was asking the other day about this. Here's your mack daddy refernce on Klear/Future
http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html

Cheers Guys,used to use Klear on my parade boots after bulling them worked a treat as a cheat lol

Cheers Chris

Cheers Guys,used to use Klear on my parade boots after bulling them worked a treat as a cheat lol

Cheers Chris

Only thing is when you go marching the welts and crease behind the toes shatter and craze. Then they look horrible. Seen it done.
James

Cheers Chris

Only thing is when you go marching the welts and crease behind the toes shatter and craze. Then they look horrible. Seen it done.
James

I used to use half a potato rubbed onto my boots, they came up like glass and I never got in trouble with the RSM with mine. It was said to be the starch in the potatoe that did it. Mind you that was in the days before Klear came out B)

Paul

Cheers Chris

James

I used to use half a potato rubbed onto my boots, they came up like glass and I never got in trouble with the RSM with mine. It was said to be the starch in the potatoe that did it. Mind you that was in the days before Klear came out B)

Paul

Another way is to polish with brown after you have polished with black. A light coat. It give depth and a real nice gloss.
James

Cheers Chris

James

Paul

We see that gets one lurker out of the shadows, Welcome aboard Paul.

When I was in basic training they had Future on sell at the BX branch they took us to in order to get personal items. The DIs would watch the Future if any trainee bought it, they would nail them for cheating! We got the floor in the day room so shinny once they accused us of using Future and tore the barracks apart looking for it. They never did believe us. :D

Back