• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I bet you can't pick just one

Tony lee

Master at Arms
These two are Five weeks old:
100_1000.jpg

These are four weeks old:
100_1006.jpg

Same blood line as Molly

Tony Lee:woohoo:

Oh yes both the home and our hearts are large enough for them all.
The lady said that the mothers are the same blood line as Molly but the fathers are
from outside and unlike us rednecks the fathers are switched around for every litter.:laugh:

Tony Lee:)

I'd keep em all Tony. When I got my yellow lab, I already had a black lab and tried convincing the wife to get a chocalate lab from the same litter as the yellow lab. She didn't go for it. I wanted one of each color lol.

You mean to tell me they've got Labs on your planet too????:laugh:
Yeah the wife said only one,only one.:angry:

Tony Lee:)

Of course we have Labs on Planet Rust, we brought those back long ago from your blue planet :D

I try to stay away from pet stores. I feel sorry for the little guys couped up in those tiny cages.

Rob

I try to stay away from pet stores. I feel sorry for the little guys couped up in those tiny cages.

Rob

Don't get me started...

Tony, MAN up, tell that little woman you'll get as many as you want. And I got space out in the garage if you need to hunker down till she cools down..

I'm a firm believer that if you get one dog, you should have two. They do keep each other company.

That's great Tony !!!

There's still a little magic left in Christmas for us old dudes !!!

At least get two , ...............

So many choices !!!

Can I have mine medium rare and fresh vegetables and what sauces have you got ?????? :pinch: :mpup

OK OK coat on, taxi booked !

They are some cutie's (y) Our pair of pups are cute too but they are actually little devil's in disguise :evil: Tucker is almost old enough to get his dangley's removed... that ought to slow him down a bit :evil:

Tim

I'd keep em all Tony. When I got my yellow lab, I already had a black lab and tried convincing the wife to get a chocalate lab from the same litter as the yellow lab. She didn't go for it. I wanted one of each color lol.

Don't get the meth lab, it's jumpy and looks crazy :woohoo: :pp

Back