• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hs-123

Okay some more. Fuse is glued with 5 minute epoxy. Somehow 1 shoulder strap tore off and ran away :angry:

fuse1.jpg

fuse2.jpg

front.jpg

James

I have no doubt that strap will be neat and tidy the next time we see it.

Nice work James, there's always a sense of accomplishment when you seal up the fuse ain't it?

I have no doubt that strap will be neat and tidy the next time we see it.

Nice work James, there's always a sense of accomplishment when you seal up the fuse ain't it?

The shoulder straps where going to hang out the sides. But one has ripped off. Carpet monster seems to covet it cause I cant find it.

And yes I feel better now the seat and joy stick are in and fuse buttoned up.

James

looking great james! never mind the loss - battle damage! :silly:

that reminds me that i forgot to add a vital pe part into the canopy of my monster! :S

Well, its not like you can use mud to cover up the lack of a strap. You do have left over material and the strap was die cut, why not make a replacement? Only the buckle part is difficult. So hide that tip under the lap belts.

Regards,

Back