• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How about Shelf Queen 2?

Are builds of hypothetical armor allowed? I have a 1/48 Panther F that I started some time ago.

Then again,I may do this.

USF3-1.jpg

Actually I have 2 Shelf Queens that are more than 20 years old. Both at the 85/90% finished marks. One is an old ESCI 1/16th Bugatti Royale. Gorgeous paint job finished, chassis finished, just ran into some big problems with getting the coachwork to come together in a smooth manner.

Second one is a 1/6 scale Tamiya BMW motorcycle. Again, the beautiful metallic blue paint work is fiished and everything is done EXCEPT the horrible exhaust pipes that are supposed to be chrome plated and had more sink marks and flaws than Carter's had little liver pills.

Both were carefully plastic wrapped and boxes back up back in the 80's. I was still married to the first cruel joke of a wife and didn't have the skills, patience, nor materials to finish them to the standards I wanted.

Once the Stug is finished I will see if I can manage to finish one. :hmmm

Back