• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hope everyones okay down Missouri way

We live about 100 mile north, pretty stormy yesterday and today. Tony lives in Springfield about 60 miles east of Joplin. He was logged in earlier. Looks like it's going to be a stormy week.

Terry B)

They have not shown the half of it. Range Line Road is the main drag. Lots of hotels and motels. Eating places and WalMart and Home Depot which by all accounts were completly destroyed and who knows how many church services were going on. This happened and about 6:00 PM or so, lots of people out, I don't think seen the worst yet.

Terry :unsure:

Thoughts and prayers to all affected, worried all afternoon about Terry and Tony, Sherman is from Kansas isn't he?

Thoughts and prayers to all affected, worried all afternoon about Terry and Tony, Sherman is from Kansas isn't he?

Thanks for the thoughts! We are out of the hot zone for now, but Tony down in Springfield is getting a lot of rain. They say it could be bad tomorrow.

Terry B)

Prayers go out !!! I know a few Guys that live in Missouri ... I'm not sure where exactly they live .... Chris Morosko... Thoughts are with you & Everyone from Joplin !!!

Horrible Horrible scenes,...........

Amongst many other things I do online ( apart from annoying you lot) I am a active contributer to the Chicago area Fox Weather online chat when it comes to severe weather

I saw the Tornado kick off in that area using TITAN tracking system on intellicast.com

little did I know yesterday that it would cause the deaths of over 100+ people

Thoughts and wishes to all involved,...

It's been a hairy 24 hours folks,just now plugged the puter back in.
Very high winds,heavy lighting and rain by the buckets full.
Like Terry said forecasters are telling us to stay alert for the next 72 hours.

The tornado crossed the interstate just west of us joggin a little to the southeast. Twenty 18 wheelers and cars tossed off the highway as it crossed. They shut down the interstate for many hours to clean it up.

Thanks for thinking of us,it ain't over yet.
Tony and Catherine

117 dead and nearly 2000 unaccounted for. Two rescue workers struck by lightening yesterday with one in critical condition. 17 pulled alive from the rubble.

:unsure:

You know its horrible and very frightening to think that this Nado warning was out 20mins before it struck and yet was so powerful that it took people away when it hit the homes and stores

death toll now reached 120

It moved the walls of the hospital 10 feet and took of the top two floors off the building. The building will more that likely need to be taken down.

you are in our thoughts and prayers, hard to understand the true power of nature, and there is nothing you can do about it..
Don't know what to say it's just horrible..
Hold out and stay safe!

Back