• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Holy Roller

jknaus

Administrator
Okay no pics yet but they are coming.

I finally found enough info to do a First Hussar Sherman. This is the Militia unit I was in before I went air force. I will be building Holy Roller which was a headquarters tank. It landed on the beaches on D-Day and is the only Common Wealth tank to make it all the way from the beach to the end of the war without being destroyed. It did get a hit in Germany by a 75mm gun but after a drive sprocket change and some new track carried on. Pics this weekend.
James

Where I am now.
dsc01549_20100520_1849624515.jpg

dsc01547_20100520_1303006383.jpg

and what I was doing
dsc01551_20100520_2074435218.jpg

James

That's a nice start, James! Glad to see someone else with a bench that looks "lived in"! :D

iowabrit wrote:
Man, you Canadians hd some weird looking tanks, but I like the Sherman behind it.......... :laugh:

Oh that. Thats my filleted Swordfish. :silly: Not sure how it got in there
James :laugh:

Iron Mike wrote:
That's a nice start, James! Glad to see someone else with a bench that looks "lived in"! :D

Cant help it I'm messy. But at least I know where almost everything in my organized kaos is. Except my 1H decals. They have escaped.
James

Hey, a clean bench is a sign nothing is going on OR the wife has been in there. :huh:

cool, a sherman! great start and i can't wait to see more!

when reading the topic i had thought you meant the holy rollers:

3838386532396563.jpg

6634336166636261.jpg

Back