• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HobbyBoss 1/48 P-51D ROKAF

dewertus

Ok, i was think a lot which model i should choice for this project - i decide to made first 1/32 model in my collection - Trumpeter Yak-18 "Max".

20150710_205728.jpg

The Yak-18 is the longest used aircraft by KPAF. The first flights in North Korea made even before the outbreak of war in 1950 (it was used as a trainer and night bomber).

y11.png

and still remains in active service.

y4.png

y2.png

Trumpeter 1/32 Yak-18 "Max" KPAF

Does this kit come with a figure of the guy with the bizarre haircut :rotf

Will be watching this one :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

During the last three month I didn't had a time for models (a lot of work in the office and home as well). Now i know that I will not be able to finish Yak on time (next two month will be busy as previous). So, in this situation i need to change model on something easy and fast in build - maybe it will be Hobby Boss P-51 in 1/48 (in ROKAF markings)...

I know about how long it takes to do the 1/32 scale kits. That is mostly why I don't build them for campaigns. Always something pops up that interrupts the build and then there is the extra detail to add. :hmmm

That I guess is why I don't build much in the way of campaigns. :idonno

Looking forward to seeing whatever you do build. :good:

Hope that this ~two month will be enough to finish this:

DSCF9393.JPG

Mustang will be in ROKAF markings.

D'oh...I was expecting a YAK. I'll get the title changed for you Hubert. Nice build so far. :popcorn

Back