• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hit a wall.... Baby Tanks

Everyone here knows I like to build the larger scales: 1/24, 1/25, 1/32, 1/35 and the occasional quarterscale aeroplane. I have no history of building in 1/72 infamously known as Braille scale.

I was getting frustrated with my trepidation to finish the 109 and in the past when I have reached these internal impasses, I have "turned left" (comes from a saying I heard: "Hit a wall-turn left" - In other words keep moving to avoid analysis paralysis). When I "turn left" I like to go waaaaaaaaay out of my comfort zone. It would either pump me up or drive me to jump out of the apartment window from madness. (I live on the first floor)

I have some 1/72 tanks left over from the "QuarterMaster" experiment. Soooo having proclaimed to build the Easy 8 for the Korean War Build, I decided to build something else before attempting the E8 with the thinking that The E8 would look less amateurish. These darn thisng are downright addictive...

I have a finished pair of Braille scale Russian mudslingers in the Armor finished section.

As long as you are building it's all good,John! (y)

Having fun in this hobby is the most important thing.

In general campaigns are not everyone's cup of tea,but we have some MIGHTY FINE ones going on here,so if you have a kit that suits a campaign,why not give it a try and get your self a cool looking ribbon,folks.

:soldier

Greetings,Ron.

Back