• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi from Iowa

Well, I see you were all to polite to tell me that the captions to my centurion pics said Austrian army instead of AustRAlian army........what a nice bunch you are.....some sites would have had me hung drawn and quartered by now.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, Iowabrit

I guess Jenny overlooked your Austrian/Australian slip or you'd be startin' out in the "Naughty Corner."
Great to have another Midwesterner on board. The corn's in and it's time to get out the suntan lotion ... lol.

Randy

Well Iowabrit, we figured we'd be nice at first. Since you're new here and all. Then pounce when you least expect it.

Youre a Londoner, like me, suck it up man :D

Great to have you here mate,.. another candidate for the naughty corner

Iowabrit,
I am a Indybrit so welcome to the site. There are quite a few brits on this site.
So enjoy and maybe I'll see you at AMPS this year.
Cheers,
John

Hey Steve,

nice to see you found your way here.

You may not recognize the name right off the bat but you know me as 'Camokid' on the SMW forum. I think you'll like it here, it's a very positive place.

B)

Back