• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Here's what's next.

agentg

The end result may surprise you though..... :eek:hmy:

We are in the primer stage right now. I'm waiting for a week or so before the final color goes on, it's been rather damp here.

Any one want to take a guess as to the what this will be?

G

Possibly a "Russkiy Reno". The Soviets rebuilt some captured from the White Russians after the war and then reverse engineered them for new build versions nearly identical to the Renault FT. In pictures I've seen, the new build versions didn't have the tail bumper.

Cheers,
Rich

This is a sweet little kit. Not for the faint of heart though but if you take your time, it builds up beautifully.
Used these with a smattering of Deck Tan.

Pre shade.

Color.

That gives you an idea.

My apologies for the blurry photos. My aim was off with the camera not the AB thank goodness.

BTW XF-73 and XF-4 make a great mix for a faded Russian green. Just sayin'.......

G

Shipyard cranes were a prime consideration until the 1940's. By then the world situation necessitated advances that allowed for larger tanks.

Surprise!

While the USMC actually used the M1917 6 ton tank, this is such a sweet little kit I didn't take the time to modify it. The only real external differences are the cannon and a small mantlet. Also the exhaust is on the left due to the US using a different engine.

G

Back