• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello 'nother old-new guy

Prop Duster

Hi all! :Hiay

Been back into modeling for long enough to know that what
I know, I have learned from the kind and generous friends on the forums.

I found this site just yesterday and can see the information and style of modeling is
going to allow me to learn even more.

By the way I do build models -usually WWII US aircraft, with a "minor" in inter-war planes.
Being a member of the "quality takes time" group my models must be total
perfection (
a2699520.gif
)
-considering the amount of time I take. :D
Any who thanks for reading looking forward to seeing your builds :popcorn

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Pull up a padded chair in the padded room and dont forget to get your straigh jacket! :D

:v Many thanks for the welcoming words and for all the requests to see my builds, thank you. That's an bit of a problem.
I readily start stuff, realize I am not getting the results I [strike]should[/strike]want; so, I put it back in the box at it's
current state, vowing to finish it when may "skills" improve.

But since you have been so accommodating as to accept me in to your "August Presents"(even though it's July :silly: )

I'll post some of my current project and see if you all can help me get over the hump.

SEE YA in the work in progress fourms.

Welcome To MA Prop. You came to the right place...lots of great ppl and plenty of information to be found.

Joe

Back