• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HELLO..!!! I'M ANDREA (CIXMODELS)....FROM ITALY

h7c40247.JPG

he4e956a.JPG

hba5d7c0.JPG

Thanks guys....
James , if you are interested at my Peugeot detail set...you are welcome :yipee

Hey NEAT STUFF! Your english is fine by the way!

BENVENUTO A BORDO

PS - I do not speak Italian, this was a translation program, those that know me here will tell you I barely speak/type English!

welcome Andrea, think I've sen your work before... did you post your models on another forum ??

Ian.

This is a preview model kit....resin, photo etched ,decals and metal parts....
The kit is ready....and is ready the other complementary kit...one pilot/civil man with decals for t-shirt "H-D" or "HARLEY DAVIDSON" and two heads....sculpt by Nino Pizzichemi ;)

hb926bbc.JPG

h85103a8.JPG

hdf21a9c.jpg

ha9fbcef.jpg

hcf24453.JPG

ha53af68.JPG

Ciao Andrea

A Little late but nonetheless a warm welcome from me as well.

Benvenuto nel nostro Site, sono sicuro che qui ci aspettano molte nuove informazione ed molta amistà. Tutta la gente e troppo gentile ed io personalmente ho da vero piacere di fare parte di questo gruppo. Si ti posso aiutare en quel cosa me sarebbe anche un piacere, basta dir-lo!

Saluti,

Alex

Hi guys,
news from Cixmodels....now is ready to ship the new Harley Davidson 1:35 kit...the kit is in resin with photo etched parts, decals , instruction....two gear systems, lamps , and horn...
:yipee

Cheers
Andrea
Cixmodels

haa5d858.JPG

h7b8cc77.JPG

ha0100f5.JPG

h3a5b223.JPG

hd98c8c3.JPG

Back