• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Blue Ridge Mountains

rigger

Hello Jenny;

My name is Mitch. I live in Floyd, Va. next to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
I am a old Friend of Shawn's and he gave me your website and asked me to join. I have been building for 40 some years. Most of my modeling is Military subjects. I look forward to new source of info.

Thanks for a great site for the Modeling commmunity...

Mitch ...............

MITCH,

Welcome ! It's Great to see another Fellow Virginian in th Group ! I live in Richmond & MODELGURU is in Colonial Heights !! if I've missed any one else sorry !

Did you happen to go to the IPMS ROANOKE Shoot Out yesterday ??

This is a Really Cool & laid back site filled with Friends free with info & Humor !!

ERIK

:) G'day Mitch !

Well welcome to TnT , being a friend of Shawns means you must be okay , Shawn is usually in one of the naughty corners :laugh: .

I love the Avatar ! See even pilots see the light , and decide they hate flying thingies too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: .

Jenny :kiss:

dollar19 wrote:
Hello from Bristol! We may have a convoy starting up here. :laugh:

DOLLAR , You are also in th OLD Dominion ??? We have quite th Contingent here !! :evil:

We should try to meet up & Have a Build Marathon ?? A True Group Build !! V.A. style ! :woohoo:

If You Guys like Armor Don't Forget th AMPS International Convention will be in FREDERICKSBURG in 2011 - More to follow on that.

I'm surprised at how many peeps from V.A. are here. I have also noticed that there are a Fair ammount from South Carolina too !!

JENNY - Zinger !! :woohoo: :laugh: :cheer: :laugh: :D

ERIK

Mitch,
Glad to see you made it... Guys/gals we need him to show off some
of his builds... He's an old schooler will skills. (he won't admit
it, but he used to hang out at my house the night before a contest
and really made stuff shine).
You guys need to get together with him and bring him into the fold
out that way... Great guy.
Shawn

Erik,
You good ole boys back that way need to get Mitch out more.
I know he was planning to go to that show last weekend but family
stuff came up and he missed it, but he is all fired up about the
AMPS show, I'm sure once he post some of his stuff he will fit
right in with your group(s) out there, just like he did when he
was stationed out here with us...
Shawn

Back