• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello everybody

hamchuck

I got back into the hobby a couple years ago when my father-in-law asked me to put together a submarine model for him. Before that it had been quite a few years since I'd built anything.

I just finished the A-20, next up is an Airfix 1/72 Bristol Beaufighter.

20240608_093907.jpg
20240608_132223.jpg
20240405_113736.jpg
20240405_113538.jpg
20240608_145142.jpg
20240608_145127.jpg
20240524_135925.jpg

Welcome Aboard Moonpuppy's Merry Band of Mischievious Model Miscreants!
Which Havoc did you finish?
What is the name of your ship? There are couple of Ship Guys around here somewhere.

Welcome Aboard Moonpuppy's Merry Band of Mischievious Model Miscreants!
Which Havoc did you finish?
What is the name of your ship? There are couple of Ship Guys around here somewhere.
It's the same Havoc in the top and bottom pictures. I mostly just wanted to share a photo of my workbench :coolio1:
The ship is the Zvezda kit of the Varyag. Neat little kit, except the boats didn't quite get molded, so I only had enough to put them on one side. I hope the crew doesn't have to abandon ship.

Welcome aboard Hamchuck! What name shall we call you other than..HamChuck?

Good looking finishes!

Welcome to the Allance Mr. Ham. Excellent builds you have thus far and looking forward to more here as you continue with this awesome hobby. :vgood:

Very nice work! Welcome to MA. BTW, your bench is way too clean LOL. I will NEVER show mine. It is embarrassing but I can't seem to work any other way except in chaos. I have tried...

Back