• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello and good day everyone!

Gambit

Hi there my name is Peter and I am from Singapore. I just joined the forum about a week ago and I have just taken up modeling in 2008.

A slow builder & painter by nature (lazy), I hope to share and learn from the terrific builds and classes in this forum.

I have posted my completed Stryker ATGM in Showcase. I hope you would take some time to look at it and comment / critique.

Have a nice day.

Cheers!

Peter Lee

Well Peter ,

Welcome to Tanks and Things , I really love the Stryker (very Stryking ;) ) . I wish I had improved that quick :unsure:

Now I hope you will join in the fun of our group builds , just ask either Laura , Gary or Noel if you want information or to register :)

Jenny :kiss:

Hi Peter,

Wellcome aboard! I´m also new around here and must say TnT is a nice place, you will see!
Best regards

Juliano

Hi Peter

Welcome to TnT. Good to see participation from this part of the world. I am sure you will find yourself right at home here.

I like Singapore and I miss the chili crabs!!

Do you know the guys at M Workshop? You can build and paint your models there with the help of the guys.

Hello Peter:

Welcome to T&T. I just came from the showcase, and your Stryker is great (y) . If you are just a beginner, you are going to be unbelievably great after just a little bit of time and a couple more kits :cheer: . The trick is to not be shy, and ask a hundred questions about everything. The tips you can pick up will be amazing.

Gary B)

Hello Peter,
Welcome aboard... Last time I was in Singapore was 98,
Had a great time searching out hobby shops... Seems like
everytime the Navy (been retired since 2002) sent me somewhere,
I spent most of my time searching out the best hobby shops.
Found some really good ones when I was there. Even met some
Aussies (on holiday) which I hung out with when we got to
Perth (Fremantle)... Well again, welcome aboard, and I will
have to check out that Stryker when I get a minute.
You're going to love this site. everyone is helpful and friendly.
Enjoy.
Shawn

Mighty Ninja wrote:
Hi Peter

Welcome to TnT. Good to see participation from this part of the world. I am sure you will find yourself right at home here.

I like Singapore and I miss the chili crabs!!

Do you know the guys at M Workshop? You can build and paint your models there with the help of the guys.

Yes I do try to visit MWS about once a week to chat with the guys and get some paint and supplies but I stick to modeling at home where I am most comfortable :lol:

Back