• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HELLO AGAIN

Brokeneagle

Master at Arms
:) Without seeming too weird I just wanted to say hello as I have been absent for a while lately. I GAVE MY INTERNET A BREAK AT THE END OF 2010 AND CAME BACK ON BREIFLY AT THE START OF 2011. However my computer got a virus and had to be rebuilt then I could not get my passwords too work for this site. I then went to Japan on buisness for a while and now my email works again I have been able to get my new password and finally login. All a bit frustrating and hard this year.
Anyway just thought I wouls ay heelo and fill u in as to my absence. Good to be alive again :laugh:

Ian.

P.S. My light switch to operate my workshop lights has stopped working so at present I don't have any modelling happening.......also I got KZ3 on PS3 and that hasn't helped either, but it has kept me sane over the last week or so with no access and no light.;)

*QUESTION - How do I change my password from the site generated one to a customised version?:mpup

snip

*QUESTION - How do I change my password from the site generated one to a customised version?:mpup

Welcome back Ian. To change your password click on your name tp open your profile. Then select menu from the tabs. You will see Edit and a list of items that are editable. Select Update your profile and you will see the password area. Hope that helps.
James

Ian,

Welcome back! I saw you read my e-mail... I do follow up on people just to know. I consider them virtual friends (in that I have yet to meet them on the telephone or in person).

Regards,

Back