• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hellcat Anyone?

Barney

IMG_0701.jpg

So, Here we go!

IMG_0702.jpg
IMG_0703.jpg

With a tiny Twist...

Get busy Barney! I got the cockpit parts on mine cut out and fitted. Tomorrow will be paint on them. (Need to dig up my reference pics of the Dottie Mae cockpit)

I'm done... totally defeated by the 1 true scale... between stepping on the canopy last night that I had MASKED and being ambushed by the puppy and breaking the landing gear... I'm done.

IMG_0746.jpg
IMG_0747.jpg

Sorry to hear of the woes Barney. Time to turn it into a paint mule and try something else for fun.
Too small! I have an old 1/48 P-47 for that... I am pretty pleased with how this came out, paint-wise and it was a dandy little kit. Fortunately, I had an old Hase kit with 2 canopies.

Barney, I'm sad to hear you didn't make it. Don't worry; I have a reputation for finishing a lot of models in short time periods but I've still only finished two of the six MMM campaigns offered here! I do hope you can still finish this; it does look exceptional and deserves to sit on your shelf.

Back