• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

He 100 / 113

Old Dog

I put this together between and during other builds over the past year. Sorry, no in progress photos. This is the Special Hobby kit in 1/32.

100-b01.jpg

100-b02.jpg

100-b03.jpg

100-b04.jpg

100-b05.jpg

100-b06.jpg

100-b07.jpg

Thanks for looking !

I really like the finish to on the paint Gary. Maybe one day Ill be able to do as nice.

If I remember correctly this lost out to the Bf 109 even though it was a more capable a/c. Willy Messerschmidt was a favorite while Heinkel was a bit of a pariah early on. I dont have my refs here but I think 100 were built and some used in front line action. Best not to take my word as gospel though.
James

Very cool Gary!

You don't see this aircraft modeled very often and you did a great job on yours. :notworthy

Matrixone

Thanks guys, way less than 100 were built but they were photographed in different markings to appear as if a new fighter was in service. Apparently worked as several British pilots claimed to have shot one down when none were ever used in combat.

Back