• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hawker Typhoon

Basically if your model has even stripes on the upper wings it would have been a within 3-4 weeks either side of D day. If on the lower wings it would have been between June and December 1944. If it has uneven stripes it would have been between 1942 and the end of 1943,

Not either side of D-Day but from June 3 for transports and June 4 for Fighters.

Then you got the stripes that were used during Korea... :blink

To be accurate you are right but Christian was asking what makes a build subject correct for a D Day build and not just a 1944/45 build and i am saying stripes above the wings :).....unless its a tank :eek:hmy:

Patience then my friend. It'll be a bit before I get to it.

Good investment of $ 7:00 no matter what.

Cheers, Christian B)

Not sure James. I thought I knew :facepalm but the one in my mind was a car door version. I would like to hang some rockets on it though . I'm open to possibilities/ideas . Of course the D day stripes are necessary.
Okay Chris decals.

Aviaology OD72003 Sharkmouth + 2 others if you can finds some.

I don't know... I seem to have a one track mind...

Typhoon245RAFsq.jpg

Typhoongueulederequinav4640px.jpg

typhoon_sharkmouth.jpg

Typhoonshark3.jpg

Typhoonshark4.jpg

Regards,

Would love this one but I'm leaning more towards the early bubble top with the three bladed prop :(

I seriously would like to do that one in a future build.

Cheer, christian B)

Back