• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hasegawa 1/48 scale Bf 109K-4 FINISHED.

matrixone

As usual for me this model was built O.O.B. and aftermarket decals were used, paints used were Model Master enamels shot through my Iwata Revolution BR airbrush.

This model was finished a couple weeks ago but because of all the poor weather it was not possible to get out to the airfield and get any pictures until a few days ago.

hd20bc07.JPG

hd56f575.JPG

h237752d.JPG

h8c6e7f8.JPG

ha2f8fac.JPG

h7aaf2ec.JPG

hcee23f8.JPG

h6bc54a9.JPG

h0fb411d.JPG

h4131c19.JPG

Matrixone

Amazing, excellent job, master Les... :notworthy :notworthy

There is a bunch of Bf.109 K-4 which were flown by the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana in Italy in 1944/1945 I wouldn't mind seeing one of those also built with the same quality.

Cheers

Alex

Very nice as usual Les . I agree with Alex . The markings from another country would be interesting .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Piet and Christian! :good:

I think I do have some ANR decals in my decal stash but it might be a while before I build another K-4...after this 1/48 scale K-4 and the current 1/32 build I will take a short break on building anymore 109's so I am not sure when I might build more of them.

The urge to start building Fw 190's is growing. :evil:

Matrixone

Dave,
I have a stack of small scale 190's in my kit stash and really want to build a couple. :eek:hyeah

One more image of the 1/48 scale K-4.

ha4cc7a1.JPG

Matrixone

Back