• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HARTMANN´S 109 G6. JUST FINISHED !

HARTMANN´S 109 G6...Update/ Feb.1st

Thank you guys for the nice compliments...!

@ James...ok!...many thanks!

Luiz

HARTMANN´S 109 G6...THE OFFICE.

Hi mates!

Working on the Hartmann´s office...I´m very happy with the Eduard cockpit...see the pictures :

...look the canvas cover (undercarriage bay) and some internal mechnism...

Best!

Luiz.

Truly amazing-- did the yellow tubing come with the PE or did you scratch it?

You should be happy with the cockpit. It's fantastic. :notworthy

Oh buy the way, my wallet does not thank you. :huh:

I didn't even know this kit existed until I opened this thread. Then I spent the next hour reading up on it, shopping and ordering it.

At least I'll get to follow/copy everything you do, sort of like a master class in modeling. No pressure though. :woohoo:

I can live with it being 1/47.whatever it is because it's 3mm oversize. As long as it looks like a Bf109 and has crisp detail. Plus I get a glass and bit of plane to boot.

I think they even have one with a Champagne flute so you can enjoy your upscale cold beverage while sniffin' nontoxic glue fumes...I had one of these kits in my hand once but it slipped out before I got to the register. Pricetag got heavy.

The cockpit looks quite lovely, (y) (y) sad to say the 1/32 scale kit has a lower level of detail than this kit does, I'm going to need to put some extra effort into it to get it to this level !

Pricetag got heavy.

I hear ya on that, but I found it for $99, which for two full kits plus all the resin/PE isn't that bad. Plus the goodies. At least thats what I keep tellin' myself. :silly:

I consider it like a textbook. Luiz is teaching the class, I need the 'book' to follow along. :D

My son has a nice collection of WWII militaria underway, a hunk of 109 will look good on his shelf.
Although I don't think the contents of a 15oz Guinness can will fit in the glass. :hmmm

Back