• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Big10

Hello all, it's been awhile. Just another instalment of Eduard's P-51D dressed up as Jack Ilfrey's ride.
IMG_20210522_152438.jpg
IMG_20210522_162126.jpg
IMG_20210522_160038~2.jpg

Thanks all, it's a really cool scheme and one of my favorites for the Mustang. Eduard will be releasing decals from the same unit and similar color schemes of Glengary Guy. Looking forward to that as well, been wanting to build that one too.

Man I'll tell ya what......that right there is one of the best replications I've seen of a P-51 yet!! From the details, to the paint, to all of the subtle weathering. True labor of love right there! A++++++++++++++++++

Thanks all!!!

Mustang1989, I do love the P-51D Mustang and with all the quirks that Eduard kits has, its the best in my opinion. I do hope they do a B/C down the line.

I forgot to paint part of the spinner white in my hurry to fishing this one up. Here are some updated quick photos after doing that.
IMG_20210530_094251_2.jpg
IMG_20210530_094412_2.jpg

That additional paint on the spinner is like the cherry that topped it all off.

I've got the Tamiya kit in the stash but may try one of these Eduard offerings after seeing this one.

Back