• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy Birthday Poppy! (Bob Letterman)

yo gail - that's the most heart touching intro ever made in jenny's friends!

good to have you here! :mpup

you'll find a special bob sr. birthday greeting thread in the members lounge!

Hi Gail!! Welcome at T&T and what a great way to surprise youre Dad!!

Happy Birthday Bob!! :drink :drink

Erik Gerda and Miranda!!!

Hi, Laura! As a lowly recruit, I am learning quickly I'm going to have to move fast to beat you all to the punch! :-D I'm happy, but not surprised, to see he has so many friends like you here.

Dragunov wrote:
Hi Gail!! Welcome at T&T and what a great way to surprise youre Dad!!

Hi, Erik, Gerda,and Miranda! Nice to hear from you! He's a pretty sharp dude so I have to be clever to figure out ways to surprise him!

By the bye...thank you for your thoughtfulness a few weeks ago! There will be a return thought from me in the next month or so so be looking for it! :)

moon puppy wrote:
Hia Sis! Looks like Dad may be sleeping in this morning..

Hiya, Bro!

He's probably up by now, methinks, but if he's sleeping in, he's earned it; I've been talking his ear off non-stop for the last few days and I fully intend to do so again today so I hope he's well-rested. :evil:

Leopard2 wrote:
Welcome to TnT, Gail. Glad to have you aboard.

Joe

Thank you, Joe. This is all very new to me. I had no idea this sort of thing existed. I'm honored to be here and frankly humbled to be among so many talented people from whom I hope I can learn something. :)

Actually, I've been up since 6AM, CST. I responded to the other thread and had to be told by my daughter, (She is always right!), that there was another thread! This one!

Thanks to all of you. It has been the most special birthday of my life already, and the day is still young, although I'm not!

Bob

Gail,
Welcome aboard and If you have 1/2 the talent of your Dad, then You are, and will be Awesome. :cheer: :cheer:
Cheers,
John and Maureen
P.S Many Happy Returns Bob. You will soon catch up with us. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Gail,
Welcome aboard...
Bob, I hope you had the fire department standing by when you lit off
the cake... ;) :lol:
69 years young huh? :woohoo: :evil:
Gail, way to keep him guessing.
Again Welcome aboard.
Bob, glad to hear you enjoyed your day... Now back to work on those
models you impress us so well with...
Shawn

Thanks Wes, John, Saul and Shawn!

Because I spent it with my two favorite people, Susan and Gail, it was an awesome birthday!

Bob

Happy Birthday Bob, still don't think you've aged at all. Suzanne and I wish you a great one and many many more. Also a very special congrads to you and Susan on your new daughter. Gail your Dad and Susan are two very wonderful people as you already know I'm sure. They were always great to Suzanne and I when we were at Mastercon they and others were our main reason for going. Again Bob have a great one. Best Regards Brock and Suzanne

What a nice birthday greeting :)

Nice to see you Gail, welcome onboard

So shall we expect to see a small French Village built within the week, yes ????????? :D

Back