• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy 2023!!!

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
Happy New Year to all the members of the Alliance through out the world! 🥳🎉🥳
Hope this find y'all in good health and properly motivated to bash some plastic and enjoy the smell of glue and paint. :wow::wow:

So it's time to hear all the new year model resolutions for 2023.

For myself it is to get back to the bench after spending the majority of 2022 away from it. I have been coming to terms with a new philosophy and approach to how I want to better enjoy this hobby. But first I have to put our house back together after having new ceilings put in over the holiday...what a mess :doh:

....what are your hobby goals, dream and resolutions for 2023.
:victory:

We will construct a new garage with shop space and storage for all my Navy, airplane and model stuff. (NO. Really!!)
I plan to complete that which is unfinished. There might be few more waterline kits coming along. Mebbe.

My plan is to get my storage emptied out and the OLD car moved to my garage. Get all the crap weeded out and start finishing up old projects.

Now that I got a bench set up in the new place I definitely want to get back to building this year.
I feel your pain,when I sold my house and had another built,it took me almost two years to get back to the bench !!

Back